Jun 15, 2004
Joke of the Day
Supposedly circulated by “Clinton alumni,” thanks to Dan Froomkin:
How many Bush administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?
• One to deny that a light bulb needs to be replaced.
• One to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the light bulb.
• One to blame the previous administration for the need of a new light bulb.
• One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs.
• One to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton one million dollars for a light bulb.
• One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the light bulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag.
• And finally, one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
BTW, Rangel on Lou Dobbs in a few minutes talking about the $140 billion in new tax cuts the GOP is trying to push through.
|Tweets by @dccc|